Make the most of your college experience!
All packages are available by semester,
academic-year, or summer/alternative session, are individually tailored, and are priced accordingly.
Every package usually includes:
- One or more individualized weekly coaching sessions
- Beth’s contact information for emailing and texting
- Institution-specific guidance on key resources and contacts
- Personal development plan
- Academic and career readiness skills development
- Introduction to performance enhancement and mental skills training exercises, as requested
- Complimentary access to Decision to Degree sessions
Tackle the Transition
New Students Level Up Their Game!
Find your place and establish a strong foundation!
It’s not unusual for students to underestimate the transition to college. It’s common to feel like just a number, lost in the crowd, and overwhelmed in the first year.
Get connected, gain confidence, and have a fulfilling start to your college experience!
- Manage your stress and homesickness
- Study and manage your time effectively
- Explore major and career options
- Enhance your leadership skills
Side-Step the Slump
Like a Pro!
Boost your exploration and career readiness!
Research shows that it’s common for students to fall into a rut. It’s easy to become complacent and lose motivation for long-term goals.
Clarify your major and career goals! Avoid getting stuck in a slump and find inspiration in building your network!
- Strategically select a major
- Evaluate minors, studying abroad, co-ops, etc.
- Develop a plan to complete your degree
- Pursue opportunities to clarify your career goals
Ready, Set, Graduate
Prepare to Launch Your Career!
Identify the finishing touches for career success!
The leaders of tomorrow start planning early, utilize their networks, and act today! Being both excited and nervous about life after graduation is normal.
Develop career management skills, finish your degree program strong, and launch your career!
- Refine resume and cover letter writing skills
- Interview with confidence
- Gain experience to increase your competitiveness
- Prepare for your post-graduate plans
Package 4: Customized By Request
A package customized to focused on specific aspects of the student experience may be requested. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- academic recovery (for students not in “good standing” who are seeking to improve academic performance)
- making the most of a gap year or leave of absence
- finding your community
Discuss your questions and goals during a complimentary 30-minute consultation.
Package Discounts Available
- 5% discount on the purchase of a second (or more) consecutive semester package if purchased at least 30 days before the initial contract expires
- 10% discount on the purchase of any multi-year package purchase if purchased at least 30 days before the initial contract expires
- Bundles of 5 additional one-on-one sessions (45 minutes each) may be added to the purchase of any student package
What People Say
We feel so lucky
As a parent it is a very hard balance to know when to intervene
Once again I am so grateful to you for making a connection with S. As a parent it is a very hard balance to know when to intervene as these young people are growing into mature adults. As the semester progressed there were signs of concern. No one in his environment recognized this except you. I am happy that he is getting support and looking to the future. I certainly appreciate all you did for our family.
You have truly been a guiding star
As this year comes to a close, we are grateful for all the good counsel you have provided. You have put your personal touch in the large university setting, and it has made all the difference. Thank you for your constant, tremendous support of A, which has meant so much to all of us. My husband and I want to thank you for all everything you have done to support A. We are so grateful that you have been there 100% for all of us. You have truly been a guiding star.
I’ve become happier, more social, calm, and I even concentrate better; my grades have gone up
It’s been a while since we last met. I have been great! I would like to let you know that I am finally calm, relaxed, and stress free. Counseling has helped me tremendously! I finally learned how to better manage time in order to give myself hours to study, but also enough hours to dedicate to myself. It’s amazing what a few slots of total relaxation can do! I’ve become happier, more social, calm, and I even concentrate better; my grades have gone up 🙂 Thank you so much again for referring me to counseling, I really do appreciate it.
Instrumental in our journey
Every weekend I make a list of folks I am thankful for, then during the week I let them know. I am so thankful for all the assistance you have given J and our family. It means so much to us for J to attend and graduate Cornell. You have been instrumental in our journey at Cornell, for this we will always thank you.
A major weight lifted off his shoulders
THANK YOU!! Thank you!! The meeting with J went rather well and he seemed to leave Stimson Hall with a major weight lifted off his young shoulders. That wouldn’t have happened without your knowledge, guidance and always being just a phone call or email away. You are super!
We can’t thank you enough
I dropped by your office yesterday and left a Thank You poster from our team. It is both a thank you from myself and A, as well as from the whole FSAE team. We can’t thank you enough for all you have done for us between January and the end of the semester. Your guidance and help gave us the support we needed in a pretty difficult time, and we truly appreciate all of the effort and time you put in. For meeting with us at the last minute and answering our silly questions, you really went out of your way to keep everything together.
Thank you for all the encouragement
Thank you Beth! I was just looking at some old e-mails a few days ago and saw one from you from early last Spring semester with links to the Nepal Program and encouragement to follow my heart. Thank you so much for all the encouragement, reassurance, and support you gave me during the Spring – it was a very challenging time for me and I’m not sure I would be here in Nepal otherwise!
Beth’s advising made a huge difference
K came from a small all girls high school, well prepared, but certainly not advanced, and came with a great interest in creating her own major. K tells me she has received excellent advice from Beth regarding enrollment in classes, navigating Cornell and getting the most out of her academic experience. While we, as parents and students, are all looking for “meaningful connections” and experiences it was a bit overwhelming. As “consumers”, we may all think we know what we want, but we don’t always really know what’s in our best interest!